An uncompromisingly high quality standard has become firmly established and is given top priority in all areas of the ENGESER Group – from the qualification of our employees and the quality of our service range to tested technical performance. Certifications in compliance with the IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 quality management systems support our high quality standard and ensure the safety of all production processes.
To achieve premium quality, we are also committed to productivity, economic efficiency and competitive prices. Day by day, we promote innovative processes and continue to improve in order to meet these goals.
Thanks to our high standards of quality, service and market-driven pricing, we are an innovative, forward-looking and fair partner for suppliers and clients, focussing on:
- Cooperation/support for customer developments
- Engineering services
- Selection of and investment in serial production equipment for projects (automation systems, devices, test equipment)
- Manufacture of samples and small series
- Just-in-time deliveries
- Kanban processing
- Demand-driven supply
State-of-the-art production methods ensure high quality and safety
Full and partial automation result in a high level of productivity. This is based on teamwork and the associated high level of individual responsibility of all employees
Optimum management in a nutshell.
Our QM system has a compact demand- and process-oriented structure. Our employees test, measure and monitor products every step of the way, from the receipt of materials and manufacture to product delivery.
Since July 2001, we have been certified in compliance with
- IATF 16949 (ENGESER GmbH Innovative Verbindungstechnik, ENGESER GmbH Kabeltechnik, ENGESER SRO)
- ISO TS 9001 (ENGESER GmbH Innovative Verbindungstechnik/ENGESER SRL, ENGESER GmbH Kabeltechnik, ENGESER SRO)