ENGESER GmbH Kabeltechnik is part of the ENGESER group of companies and employs about 35 of the total of 400 employees who work for ENGESER GmbH.
Thanks to the fully automated production of all ferrules up to 150.00 mm² and the use of state-of-the-art automatic packaging machines for each customised type, ENGESER GmbH Kabeltechnik will continue to be the world market leader in ferrule technology.
What sets us apart:
- Storage of all ferrules for quick delivery
- Sales exclusively to distributors (customer protection). This principle is firmly rooted in the company philosophy.
- Entire manufacture of insulated ferrules in Schramberg and thus consistently high quality level
- Ferrules can be dispatched in standard packaging on the day of order receipt (if order is received before 10 a.m.)
- Company is certified in compliance with DIN ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949
- Products comply with EC directives (CE marking)
- Products certified for the Canadian and US markets (CSA/US approbation)
- Participation in IMDS: articles are stored, requirements are met
- Compliance with EU directives 2002/96/EC (WEEE), 2002/95/EG (RoHS) and 2003/11/EC
Your wish – our service
Thanks to our state-of-the-art automatic packaging machines, our team can realise customised solutions at short notice and at any time.
Bags with re-sealable Microsnap closures can
- be printed according to customer specifications
- be printed in one or more languages
- be printed with or without barcode
Ferrules can be packaged
- in single bags or in bags in strip form
- in bags with or without euro hole
- in large packs
On request, production of
- all ferrules in non-standard dimensions
- plastic parts to drawing specifications
The fully automated production of all ferrules up to 150.00 mm² and the use of state-of-the art automatic packaging machines make ENGESER the market leader in ferrule technology.