Click and go – ENGESER plans, develops and produces overmoulded and ready-to-connect cable sets, as well as complete assemblies. In close collaboration with our customers, we develop complex, complete solutions. Our in-house injection-moulding shop is equipped to realise almost all customer-specific requirements.
- Overmoulding of strain relief elements
- Overmoulding of sealing grommets
- Overmoulding of assembly or holding devices
- Sealing or recasting of connectors, plugs, sensors
- Injection moulding
with rotary table systems
with fully automatic handling systems
- Hot-melt moulding (MacroMelt)
- Casting technology (two-component epoxy resins)
- Thermoplastics (e.g. PA, PE, PP)
- Thermoplastic elastomers (e.g. TPE-V, TPE-U, TPE-E)
We support you with assembly design. Thanks to our optimised processes, we are able to offer good prices in line with production numbers (whether prototype, samples, small, medium or large production runs). We have a very large range of standard moulds that can be extended using customised inserts. The focus is always on quality. We support you with tool design and procurement.
Your direct contact for project work is Dominik Dreyer, Product Manager (technical injection-moulded plastic parts).
We look forward to hearing from you.